1) Click the “G+1” button (top right) to add us to your list for a 10% discount towards one hour of labor!
2) Write a brief review (click here) of our services in our Google+ account and/or Angie’s List (if you have an account) and get a 10% discount towards one hour of labor for the next time you use our services (limited to one per person).
3) Time is money…Big time savers:
- Have a list of tasks
- Make work area ready
- Buy your own items or materials (additional charge may apply to cover procurement of items and materials)
SMALL Winter tips for BIG savings!
1) Draft Blockers/Snakes (can save 5% to 30% of energy use!)
2) Replace or Clean Furnace Filters (it depends on the filter, inhabitants and a few other factors that we can explain to you when you inquire, but maintenance is recommended once every 30, 60 or 90 days)
3) Running Ceiling Fans in Reverse. Some ceiling fans come with a handy switch that reverses the rotations of the blade, this circulates warm air that naturally goes up and brings it down to the living space.
4) Lower Water Heater Temperature. Many water heaters are set to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, but your house might work just fine at 120 degrees. This could lower heating cost by 6% to 10% and the occasional scalp burn!
5) Weather Striping and Caulking Windows and Doors (can save 20% to 50% of energy use!)